Anyone who knows me, hell, anyone who has even heard of me knows that I am a diehard Dallas Cowboys fan. When asked why I love them so much, the only answer I can muster is that its the same reason you love a parent, just because its something you are programmed to do. Deep down in your DNA, you are built to hold them to a higher level than all else.
So I’m thrilled for the first game of the season. Cowboys Redskins. Classic rivalry. and Cowboys D vs. McNabb. It doesnt get better than this for Sunday Night Football.
Once a week, probably for the Sunday or Monday night game, I’ll be forecasting the fantasy points for the major players.
Week 1 – Sunday Night Football. Cowboys Redskins Fantasy Preview. Lets do it.
- Tony Romo – 275 passing yards, 3 TDs, 25 rushing yards, 1 INT, 3 sacks
- Miles Austin – 115 receiving yards, 8 receptions, 1 TD
- Dez Bryant – 55 yards, 6 receptions
- Marion Barber – 60 yards rushing, 1 TD
- Felix Jones – 75 yards
- Jason Witten – 80 yards, 6 receptions, 1 TD
- Dallas D – 13 Point Allowed, 1 INT, 2 Fumble Recoveries, 4 Sacks
- Donovan McNabb – 200 passing yards, 1 TD, 1 INT, 1 Fumble, 4 sacks
- Santana Moss – 100 receiving yards, 7 receptions
- Clinton Portis – 40 rushing yards, 30 yards receiving, 2 receptions, 1 Fumble
- Chris Cooley – 40 yards receiving, 5 receptions
- Fred Davis – 20 yards receiving, 3 receptions, 1 TD
- Washington D – 34 points allowed, 1 INT, 3 Sacks
I’ve never really predicted the entire statistical outcome of a game before. So please take it easy on me. At least for the first few weeks, by Week 4, it should be down to a science.