We’ve been dishing out heaps of fantasy info, answering your questions, and come Tuesday, we’ll see just how well you listened.
So keep those comments coming. Tell your friends. And keep coming back for daily info from your new favorite geniuses.
Lets do this.
- Ahmad Bradshaw – Indy can be run on. Its been said for years. Arian Foster proved the hell out of it last week. While I think that this game will be a full on aerial assault, Bradshaw and the Giants will exploit Indy’s ground game. Look for a big week here.
- Santana Moss – Houston can be thrown on. Peyton Manning proved the hell out of it last week. McNabb looked shaky, and Moss is his only real weapon, but they managed to hook up a few times last week. Expect Moss to find his rhythm with McNabb against the Texans.
- Dallas DEF – Against Cutler and Martz. Expect turnovers and sacks galore.
- Jay Cutler – “But Andrew,” you say, “You just announced that the Cowboys DEF is a must start, how on earth can you choose the opposing QB?” Easy. The Cowboys have their starting O Line back. Meaning they will score. Meaning the Bears will have to catch up. and the Cowboys can be thrown upon if done correctly. Cutler will have multiple INTs, and even more sacks.. but, chances are, he will throw the ball on 70% of his plays.
- Dez Bryant – If you couldn’t tell, I’m all about this Cowboys/Bears game. Bryant got a lot of looks last week. But the Cowboys were pretty timid due to OL issues. Their starters are back, so Romo and the ‘Boys should be back to their game. Look for Bryant to have 10 catches and multiple upfield looks.
- Shonn Greene – 5 carries last week with a fumble? Hope you weren’t the unlucky schmuck to draft him in the 1st round. Don’t expect a turnaround this week against the Pats.
- Dolphins Running backs – Not against the Vikings. Not much more to say. I don’t really see either of them getting anywhere.
- Mike Williams/Mark Clayton/Randy Moss – Reason: Champ Bailey, Nnamdi Asomugha, Darrell Revis. Not worth the start this week unless you’ve got no one else.
- I thought about listing all the QBs who are injured (Delhomme, Stafford, Moore, Kolb), then about the ones who have a small percentage of people starting them, but still suck as starters (Smith, Bradford, Sanchez, Hill), but i’m going to go for the gamble on this one. I’m picking a FF darling and one of the top 5 yardage QBs from last week. Flacco and Anderson. Flacco didn’t look super impressive to me last week with a number of errant throws. Look for Cincy to exploit this. Anderson is facing a much harder D this week and is shaky at best, if you picked him up hoping for a miracle, dont count on it this week.
- Brent Celek – Lots of people like him this year. And for good reason. Look at the last few games last season, he had great stats. And Kolb loved him when he played. But, Kolb is out. Vick is in. Vick will throw it long or run it. Celek is a non factor as long as Vick is under center. (and the way Kolb looked in his quarter of play, Celek may be a bust for the year.)
As usual, leave a comment for an answer to any fantasy football related question, tell your friends, brag about us on Twitter, Facebook, text message, billboards, milk cartons, whatever. Get the word out that godhateslosers.wordpress.com is your favorite part about the internet.. well.. second favorite.