Learned a few things this week. The advice column is right below this one for all of you waiting patiently for it.
1) Everything is rediculous. Still. And will be. For a very long time. Oakland has outscored opponents 92-17 in the last 2 weeks. Green Bay and NYJ scored a combined 9 points with almost zero fantasy value to anyone but Mason Crosby. And weekly must-sits likely left your bench with a higher score than your starters. (Thanks a lot, Mike Sims-Walker)
2) NFL Cheerleaders should really adopt a “Every Sunday is Halloween” mentality. Did anyone see the Chargers game? Mhmm. Not to be a jerk here (I fully support competitive cheerleading as a legit sport) but NFL cheerleaders in jackets doesn’t exactly have the same effect. I’m looking at you NFC North.
3) No matter what other Fantasy sites play. Never.. Never start a 5th string receiver. Blair White is 17% owned. Depth Chart: Wayne, Collie, Garcon, Gonzalez, White.
4) Randy Moss might be a genius. On the same note, so is Bill Belichick, as much as I hate to say that. Anyone else think this entire scenario was planned by the Patriots organization to steal a 3rd round pick from Minnesota just to turn around and pick him up off waivers?
5) Tampa Bay needs to be walloped. I’m talking a 50-3 blowout. I’m seriously hoping that Atlanta can deliver. I don’t care if they somehow manage a 10-6 record and magically make the playoffs this year. I just can’t handle Raheem Morris’s egregiously inflated ego for another week. I live near Tampa. I am forced to read about it in the paper every single day. Enough. Michael Turner.. if for some reason you decided to Google your name and scroll to the 63rd page and click on the link to this post and read this.. Please. Please score 5 times against them.
That’s all I’ve got. Just for fun, and to see how many people actually read this. Post your comment about who you think Moss will go to. I’m thinking Seattle or St. Louis. Houston would be fun, but monstrously unlikely. STL is my pick. Post yours. Do it.