Hello all. Looking like one of the most competitive weeks so far in the NFL. Not great for Pick’em players, but should be a fun week to watch. Lets get to it.
|DET @ BUF||DET||DET||DET|
|MIN @ CHI||MIN||CHI||CHI|
|NYJ @ CLE||NYJ||CLE||CLE|
|CIN @ IND||IND||CIN||CIN|
|TEN @ MIA||TEN||TEN||MIA|
|CAR @ TB||TB||TB||CAR|
|HOU @ JAX||HOU||HOU||HOU|
|KC @ DEN||DEN||KC||KC|
|DAL @ NYG||DAL||NYG||DAL|
|SEA @ ARI||SEA||SEA||SEA|
|STL @ SF||SF||STL||STL|
|NE @ PIT||NE||NE||NE|
|PHI @ WAS||PHI||PHI||PHI|
- DET over BUF. I guess they are underdogs because of the backup QB? Who knows. 2010 Who Cares Bowl goes to the Lions.
- HOU over JAX. Houston has been getting close week in and week out and they turn it on against the pretty pathetic Jaguars defense. Expect big things from all players in this game, but Schaub, Johnson and Foster take this one.
- DEN over KC. Passing team vs Running team. Passing team wins.
- DAL over NYG. Because I couldn’t live with myself if I didn’t pick Dallas. I still love you guys. I’m cheering for a mean case of food poisoning in this one.
- NE over PIT. Perhaps a little to do with hating the Steelers. And a lot to do with my girlfriend disowning me if I didn’t pick the Patriots. NE’s ground game does nothing, but Tate and Welker step it up across the middle.
Lock of the Week: Other than ATL over BAL, i’m going to go with Philidelphia getting revenge against Washington. Vick plays the whole 60 minutes and shows McNabb why he got kicked out in the first place. Pretty much all Eagles are a safe play in this one, while avoiding most Redskins is a good bet.