I might have just had one of the worst weeks ever, at least for one of my teams…
Get this. I own a team, and it is somehow absolutely magical. The draft was perfect. And the players that I got in later rounds became complete stars. It is a 10-team standard league, and every one of my starters is on the Can’t Cut list. No lie.
- Kyle Orton (drafted round 13)
- Roddy White (received in week 4 trade)
- Dwayne Wade (drafted round 6)
- Andre Johnson (received in 3-1 player trade in week 2)
- Rashard Mendenhall (drafted round 2)
- Arian Foster (drafted round 9 )
- Antonio Gates (drafted round 4)
Told you. This team is simply overwhelming in my league. I clinched playoffs 4 weeks ago. And this week. Week 13.. I lost. Bowe got shut out. Orton put up like 2 points. I stupidly opted to go with Maclin who I thought was a lock at WR this week in place of A Johnson. Bad idea. I lost by 38 points. Absolutely embarrassing for a team that we’ll be seeing in Hawa’ii in February. Sigh.
Oh well. That’s that. Some fun stuff this week. Lets hear about it…..